VMenu

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday 19 November 2016

Cars & Transportation: Commuting: “Question: [Driving] Predict red lights from far away?” plus 1 more

Cars & Transportation: Commuting: “Question: [Driving] Predict red lights from far away?” plus 1 more


Question: [Driving] Predict red lights from far away?

Posted: 18 Nov 2016 07:10 PM PST

I go roughly the speed limit but I find myself frequently being able to barely make it but have to stop a red light. As I don't have eagle-eye vision is there a jackpot speed to go at, such as 5 miles over the speed limit or 10 miles below the speed limit so that you end up getting as few red lights as possible?

I heard traffic lights adapt to the speed limit. But driving at exactly the speed limit doesn't seem to work. Anyone have any idea?

Question: Who invented carpool/HOV lanes?

Posted: 18 Nov 2016 06:32 PM PST

Report Abuse

Additional Details