VMenu

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday 17 November 2016

Cars & Transportation: Other: “Question: Tips on passing G2 road test in the middle of winter?” plus 5 more

Cars & Transportation: Other: “Question: Tips on passing G2 road test in the middle of winter?” plus 5 more


Question: Tips on passing G2 road test in the middle of winter?

Posted: 17 Nov 2016 11:32 AM PST

I grew up in Colorado and took my driving test in Feb. The main tips I can give you when driving on Ice and snow, is always: No Fast Starts, No quick Stops.
This means easy on the gas pedal to get the car going, and don't stomp the brake to stop - which also means don't follow anyone closer than necessary. Keep in mind, if you have to stop, you may slide a bit and you don't want to hit teh cars in front of you.

If at all possible, and there are icy streets, take a car with winter tires/studs/chains on it to your test. Another note: Just because a car has special tires/studs/chains does not negate the ideas above.

Question: Are there any companies that can convert an SUV or small van into a camper?

Posted: 17 Nov 2016 07:08 AM PST

I'm having a tough time finding a company in southern California that . can convert either an SUV or small van, into a camper. You now, as much solar panels on top that can fit with the battery setup & a small sink, fridge or cooler & sleeping area inside.

Are there any companies that do this & I'm just not typing in the right keywords?

Question: What kind of jobs are there inside a car manufacture?

Posted: 17 Nov 2016 01:00 AM PST

I am a student and I would love to work inside a car manufacture one day to witness the birth of cars.

Right now I don't have the opportunity to have a tour inside a car manufacture.

I am currently doing a project that must introduce the automotive manufacturing industry. I need to know what kind of jobs are there inside a car manufacture and what is the job description for each job.

Does anyone know? Please be as specific as possible and give me as much information as possible. Thanks a lot!

Question: Is ipass il good in fl?

Posted: 16 Nov 2016 09:37 PM PST

Report Abuse

Additional Details