VMenu

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday 17 November 2016

Cars & Transportation: Safety: “Question: Do I need snow chains on my tires.?” plus 5 more

Cars & Transportation: Safety: “Question: Do I need snow chains on my tires.?” plus 5 more


Question: Do I need snow chains on my tires.?

Posted: 16 Nov 2016 07:12 PM PST

Don't buy chains.

In North Carolina, in a normal year, you'd have to get up into the hills to have any chance of seeing snow. Stay on the main roads if you do; they should be clear enough as long as you are not driving in an active snowstorm.

DO NOT DRIVE IN AN ACTIVE SNOWSTORM! It's not a matter of chains, or four-wheel-drive. Snow and ice driving is a skill you do not have. Equipment won't give you the skill.

If the snow is falling, leave the car alone, and build a snowman in the motel parking lot. :-)

Question: Iam 18 yrs its been 3 years that I couldn t ride a car especially in front seat its just I am too scared also my eyes can t match the speed?

Posted: 16 Nov 2016 06:20 PM PST

Report Abuse

Additional Details